Eloise Trading Company
Cocktails for the Four Seasons
Refresh your repertoire of drinks with intriguing ingredient swaps and add-ins, as well as unexpectedly delightful colors and garnishes. It's the perfect little gift book!
- The dynamic duo behind the award-winning food blog Spoon Fork Bacon now bring their creative talent to the art of mixology! From original boutique beverages to vibrant classics with a twist, this eclectic collection features more than 50 irresistible cocktails, arranged by season, that are as exciting as they are easy to make. Who knew libations could be this much fun?
- Features a sophisticated cover design with gold foil treatment and gorgeous full-color photographs throughout.
- 160 pages
- Portable size: 4-1/4 inches wide x 5-3/4 inches high; fits in your back pocket.
- Concealed wire-o binding
- Book lies flat for ease of use
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps book closed.
Jenny Park and Teri Lyn Fisher run the popular food blog Spoon Fork Bacon -- a site they created together in 2011 as a place for people to find amazing recipes (from appetizers to entrees) paired with beautifully styled photographs. Park, a graduate of the University of California Santa Barbara and Le Cordon Bleu, is a food stylist and recipe writer/developer. Fisher is an enthusiastic home cook and photographer. Their clients include HGTV, Food & Wine, and Bon Appetit. Their first cookbook, Tiny Food Party!, was a ''Good Morning America'' top pick.